Here's a story of a little girl,
Living in her own lonely world,
A hidden note, A secret crush,
A little boy who talks too little.

Well, I'm standing in the crowd,
And when you smile I knew its goona be you,
But you don't even know my name,
You're too busy doing your own things,

And I want you to know,
If you ever lose your way,
I won't let you go anymore.

If I cut my hair,
If I change my clothes,
Will you notice me?
Will you still know who i am

If I bite my lip,
If I say hello,
Will you notice me?
Will you accept for what i am?


PROFILEY

Pei Ling
Female
2nd March 1988

DESIRESY
SHOPPING!!
MORE MONEY!!

LEAVE ME A TAGY

EXITSY

bEckY L0 pUi Ki.

kElvIn H0r y0nG WeN.

mAggIe |im mEi Xi.

LoW QioNg XiA.

wEnDy w0nG wAn Li.

nG JiA XiNg.

vIcknEsH.

ARCHIVES;


May 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 February 2008


CREDITS;


Designer
Photobucket.
Blogger.
Blogskins.
Picture by asuka111
Splatter Brushes

Sunday, May 22, 2005
10:24 PM

I believe in people do change..
either for better or worse..
bt i dun wan to lose tis bunch of friends..
jus cos of they change..
i realli pray hard..
i am scared now..
i know i might meet other friends in the future..
bt i still wan my tis good old bunch of friends..
for once..
jus pamper me wif tis little wish..
pray hard for everything..
my family..
my friends..
myself..

anyway..today had a nice day wif mag n zm..
went shopping at bugis for mag's present
bt did not buy anything in the end..
instead i spent quite alot..broke!!
argh..AGAIN..

hate that auntie when i ask abt that samsung earpiece..
me:" auntie how much is it?"
auntie:" that is the original leh..20bucks leh"
as if i canot pay the 20 bucks like tis..
do i look as if i am so poor to buy afford tt 20bucks?

oya..b4 that went to popular wif my parents..
bought some stationary which total up to ard $120!!
scary arh?
jus a few pens n pencils n lead n eraser n fullscrap pad n files n blah blah..
hmm sounds quite alot now..
haha..going on diet from NOW on!
cos every1 is saying i getting fatter now..
so sad..
gotten run n run n run till i drop death one day..
i hate running!
bt i need to choose 1 between running n getting fatter?

i felt that i am being used by people..
to their advantage onli..

u might nv noe..
a little action of urs might jus brighten up my day..
maybe u might nt noe tt by jus putting that pic as ur display pic..
it end my day more happier..
thx u veri much..
i also dunoe y..
maybe it is jus a weird thinking of mine..haha..

( wendy r u peeping?)


Will you ever notice me...