Here's a story of a little girl,
Living in her own lonely world,
A hidden note, A secret crush,
A little boy who talks too little.

Well, I'm standing in the crowd,
And when you smile I knew its goona be you,
But you don't even know my name,
You're too busy doing your own things,

And I want you to know,
If you ever lose your way,
I won't let you go anymore.

If I cut my hair,
If I change my clothes,
Will you notice me?
Will you still know who i am

If I bite my lip,
If I say hello,
Will you notice me?
Will you accept for what i am?


PROFILEY

Pei Ling
Female
2nd March 1988

DESIRESY
SHOPPING!!
MORE MONEY!!

LEAVE ME A TAGY

EXITSY

bEckY L0 pUi Ki.

kElvIn H0r y0nG WeN.

mAggIe |im mEi Xi.

LoW QioNg XiA.

wEnDy w0nG wAn Li.

nG JiA XiNg.

vIcknEsH.

ARCHIVES;


May 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 February 2008


CREDITS;


Designer
Photobucket.
Blogger.
Blogskins.
Picture by asuka111
Splatter Brushes

Sunday, December 10, 2006
6:54 PM

been quite busy tis few days
after resting for two days at home
i went to cut n highlight my hair on thursday
the person was nice n patient
(btw wat do we call people we cut hair?)
she carefully cut my hair according to wat i say
thou it somehow turn out to be poong
bt overall i still find it okay
HOWEVER smth happened
jx walked past the salon to check whether i am ready
after he left n while they was washing my hair:

she: is that ur boyfriend?
me: hmm ya
she: is he younger than u?
me: hmm no
she: (shocked) huh he is older than u? by how much?
me: hmm 3 years
she: oh my god he look so young! still 3 years that means 21!!
me: ha..ha..ha......

do i look that old?

went ice skating with jx on friday
tis time being the nice n kind one
i didn push him fall or pull his pants
haha cos tis is he first time trying ice-skating=)

met the bitches n bastard ytd
eat pastamania with them n started gossiping again
we managed to see both of their newly-found bf
haha glad to see them found their happiness
n there is no need for them to sell dao huey (tou hua)
it had been a looooonnngggg time since i met up with them
since my exam end last last week
bt the feeling is still the same
gossip update each other as much as we can
haha i am jus glad that i am with them n part of them
when are we going kbox!!

Will you ever notice me...